Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Feb. 17 Gig a success

Saturday night's gig at It's a Grind (Centennial and Fillmore) was a great success. We (the band) had a great time, and it everybody there had a great time too.

Despite Michael's breaking the same string twice during the set, the music went well. We look forward to our upcoming show at the same location (date TBA).

Thanks to everyone who came to the show.

We look forward to adding some new songs to our set for next month (songs from the Bellamy Brothers, Kenny Chesney, the Foo Fighters, and David Wilcox - and possibly some originals).

4 comments:

Matty said...

I am definitely planning on being there. I’m guessing I may need to attend to prevent women’s underwear being thrown onstage a la Tom Jones. This site is not as convenient to comment as your other. Was that your intention?

The Coach said...

I assume you're referring to the word verification. Just trying to keep this site (which will likely have a higher traffic pattern than my own) from getting obnoxious fake posts. Does it matter that much?

Anonymous said...

It doesn't deter me. I will comment and can’t stop me. I like the pop-up style comment page. I’ll change mine to that option too.

GP369 said...

OH NO...Yes, PLEASE protect the band! Women’s underwear being thrown could be a dangerous juggling act for any of the band members to try and handle. Remember the show must go on… No matter snow, sun, underwear malfunctions, cart wheeling children, and shaking trees the show goes on.